Friday, December 28, 2007
B.Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Dating my future husband
2. Senior in High School - Go Royals ! ;)
3. Working at KFC
4. Dreading winter break being over
5. Planning my senior trip to Hawaii
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Clean up the kids room
2. Finish the laundry
3. Clean the van out (whenever it stops raining)
4. Play Disney Scene It with the kids
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. A Cold Granny Smith Apple
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3. Crystal Light Fruit Punch
4. Sour Cream and Onion Pringles ( full fat or fat free :)
5. Toast with Strawberry Jam
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Take my kids to DisneyWorld for two weeks
2. Build our dream house
3. Pay off our student loans
4. Fund the Elizabeth House for a year
5. Take care of my family
5 Places I've lived
1. Renton, WA
2. Kent , WA
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Bellingham, WA
5. Portland, OR
5 Jobs I've Had
3. Valley Medical Center- Bussiness Office
5. Toys R Us
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About ME
1. I love board games, new fav. is Scene it.
2. I sing along in the car, while using my thumb as a microphone
3. I am a little type A
4. I cannot stand it when people scratch their jeans, yuck!
5. I want to go to Culinary School, pastry chef preferably.
So now I'm supposed to tag five people...
Mandy, MaryKay, Tiffany, Jessica O., Lori
Thursday, December 20, 2007
However this year, it says:
Jackson & Abgayle
They left out the a in Abagayle. I checked I typed in correct, whatever right :) Something to laugh about later I guess. I had already mailed out about 45 of them, when the error was pointed out to me, thanks jason young :)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Jackson's has a tree and a car. WOW!
Abagayle had a candy yard and a path, just like at church!
Daddy's house is still under construction, pictures to come later....
This would have been great if he would look at the camera:
Good thing I love them lots and they are so darn cute!!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
The before, so shaggy!
The after, so handsome!!
He manged to survive the awful 15 minutes it took to cut his hair. As a reward he had some tiny marshmallows and starwberry ice cream, life is so hard.