Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brandon Surgery Update

Brandon had surgery on Monday. He is doing better. He pretty much slept for Monday and Tuesday, LAZY :) Then he has been making a permant inprint on the couch ever since then. He has been taking pain pill and ice and is doing well. We went to the Dr on Friday and they said everything is healing nicely. So hopefully in a week or so it won't hurt him to walk/stand. I took a really cute pic of him with all his hospital wear on, but it was on my phone and I can't figure out how to email to myself. So you have to image the hair hat, gown (fully covered), and booties for his feet. It was quite a sight. :)

I did quite a bit of blog updating there are four blogs that I did. :) Sorry for those who have been hassling me , it took a bit.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad everyone is feeling better at your house!

Jason Young said...

What a relief to read that things are going so much better. Let me know if you need me to do anything for you guys. I know of some dinner places that deliver :)

mandy

Crystal said...

Heather I tag you. Look at my blog

The Johnston's said...

What the?!! What did he get surgery for?? I'm obviously out of the loop....maybe because I'm 100's of miles away! Glad to hear everything is better though!

Goodman Family said...

So glad everything went well.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad he is doing okay! Just did a catch up on your blog-glad everyone is feeling better and that the pregnancy is going well and that the scare is over! Darling pics that Heather took and the ones at the splash park! Miss you guys!