Friday, June 5, 2009

Talent Show Night

Her first snow cone
Sad Clown
Funny clowns

My muscle man and funny girl
You will want to mute my music on the side for the vidoes

Back stage he said "Mom I am getting a little stage frightening" So Cute!
We missed the first part which was his talent the "slidin' on the knees" move. He ran in from the side and landed on his blanket on his knees and slid across the stage. Then he stood up and danced with a guitar. He loved it. The crowd was lovin the "Old Time Rock n Roll" too.
Abagayle wanted to do a "ballerina" dance. We put on some Kenny G and she danced. She was a little scared at first but soon warmed up.

2 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

They were so cute, and so brave. I know I wouldn't have done that when I was there age. Great job guys!

Victoria said...

What a great thing! She's a great ballerina,,,,and Jackson is a Rock Star! Thanks for posting them.