Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 Months

This is crazy to think that in 2 months she will be 1! Well in the last month she has started so many new things... She stands herself up without holding on to anything. She squats and stands and squats and stands... good exercise. She took her first steps (see previous post). She loves all food :) She wants whatever you are eating, I haven't fed her babyfood in about a week or two now. She loves grandma banana now, she would cry is she saw her. Now I think she likes her more sometimes, which is fine with me. She has warmed up to James and loves Brett.. I like cause he looks like Brandon especially with the glasses.
When she gets up from her naps or in the middle of the night she doesn't really cry anymore. She stands up opens the door and yells Poiahh at us till we come, it is so cute. She definitely knows what she wants and does not want. I don't think we have had one yet that has thrown little fits like she does, we just laugh, it is cute. She has her two bottom teeth this month she cut her top two I teeth. So she has fangs :) They are not all the way down yet but when they are I will get a pic of the fangs. Brandon hisses at her and she finds it sooo funny.
She says Dada of course still and upah for up. She said mom mom mom once but I don't think she meant me.
She shakes her head no at you when she is done with something or doesn't want it, so cute and she thinks it is funny. She loves to splash in the toilet anytime the door gets left open...yuck. Her "punishment" is to wash her off in the sink. So it is a win/win for her, stinker. The stairs are her favorite! If we forget to block them she is up them so fast and down the hall to their bedroom. she did learn this month how to turn around and go down them, so that is good.
She still doesn't sleep through the night, the good nights she is up once or twice...don't ask about the other nights.

All and all I think we will keep her. :)

No comments: