Monday, October 19, 2009

I hadn't updated pics in a bit. Here are some recent ones.
Daddy and his girls, ahhh.
Lorelei's first ponytail. So cute! She left it in for quite a while actually
I love her cheesy smile!
Jackson and Abagayle made a breakfast for Dad, 100% by themselves. Yogurt, devil juice "aka mt dew", candy and a peeled but not cooked potatoe. When I came downstairs they asked me to cook the potatoe for dad.
Yes they do peel potatoes for me, they are quite good at it actually.
They got temp tatoos when I had to go to the dr a couple weeks ago, Jackson got a superman one like his uncle brandon.
We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago, the camera died after this picture. Lorelei loves to ride the sit and stand like this. She did so good, just standing there as we pushed her around. She didn't try to get off until we stopped...most of the time.
Jackson was in a time out. Lorelei wanted to join him. She stood there the whole time, 6 min. She would lean over and talk to him or poke at him. She LOVES Jackson, more then me I think sometimes :)
Brandon found a praying mantis in the backyard. The kids loved to look at it. Abagayle like to have it on her. Jackson would have no part of the touhing though. We had Ezra over, he held it too, I missed it with the camera and didn't really want to hold it again. sorry jess.
Lorelei loves to read or be read too. Tell her to go and get a book, she runs to the book cupboard and brings one to you then turns around and waits for you to pick her up. while saying "uppahhh"
This is her favorite meal. I hate to feed it to her.....can you guess why :)
Sorry it is blurry she kept trying to grab the camera :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

The breakfast cracked me up. I need to remember to teach my kids how to peel. I hate it. we had a praying mantis in our backyard the other day. Devin had never seen one. He thought it was pretty cool too. My dad never let us kill those when we were little. They were good bugs he would say go put them in the rose bushes. AAHH as you can see it takes me back.

Letitia said...

Such great photos! Thanks for sharing!!