Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blankets

This blanket I made for a friend I went to HS with. We played softball together, tons of fun memories. We have stayed friends over 11 years since HS. She had a little girl Alexis Sue. My mom helped me with star on back. I didn't show much of the front. There are 6 different fabrics that I used.

My friend Sonnet had a baby the end of April. I didn't get the blanket to her a bit aftwards. Sydney Virginia. She is such a doll! Sonnet and I have been friends since 8th grade. Too many fun times to even count. One of those people that you click with and know you will always be friends with. I think we talk on the phone probably at least twice a day on avg. :) I love her. She would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it.
I did these fabrics, kinda 70's like, but I LOVED them!

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

Great job! They look fantastic!