Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brandon and Kelly's Wedding

This was so great. I didn't think we were going to be able to afford to come back up for the wedding when we moved, then we were. I was so happy! They had a beautiful wedding, I got to help set up the morning of that was so great. Jackson was a ring bearer and Abagayle a flower girl. It was great because the dresses the two flower girls wore were the same dresses Emily and Amanda wore in my wedding, they fit perfect. My brother looked so handsome and thrilled that day. Kelly was beautiful of course. My mom and I spent almost a whole day looking for a dress for Lorelei to wear that day that would match in the pictures. Hard to find black, white and red in July. Thank you Gymboree :) The kids loved being a part of the day. They made a great couple, they are perfect for each other.



Abagayle got her first manicure. One of many I am sure

No comments: