Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The doughnut Monster

Brandon had brought home some doughnuts on Friday morning after running to school for a bit. Later that day he and I were both resting on the couch, okay napping. Abagayle asks me quite nicely if she can have a doughnut. I tell her yes but just one. Normally she listens takes her one and is quite happy. I while later I stand up and see her standing and the doughnut box her face covered in chocolate.
She had eaten the chocolate tops off all of them! Normally I would laugh and that would be the end of it. I do not know if it was hormones or what but I was so mad. Brandon had to help me put it in perspective. Mom had to have time out upstairs for a bit. It is really funny now, and usually would have been in the moment too, apparently I was having a day. She crashed later from her sugar high and took a nap on dad.

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

oh...I think I am like you. I don't think I would have been calm either! But makes for a great picture and blog post:)

Tiffany said...

I would have had to had a time out too! That is hysterical though, good thing you thought to get a picture! HA HA HA!