Friday, January 23, 2009

4 month check up and 5 year old shots

So Lorelei and Jackson had a check up yesterday. He got 3 shots! He did pretty well actually. He just screamed on the last shot. Then she gave him a warming pack and it made it all better.
He got to pick three things out of the bucket, since he had three shots. Abagayle got to pick one since she was a good helper. The eached picked a balloon. Then Jackson found coupons for Red Robin kids meals. He was so excited, so he picked two of those. Saturday night we are heading out to have Red Robin. They can't wait.
Lorelei did good too, she didn't even cry on the first two shots, just the last one. The nurse said it stings. Poor baby! I thoguth she was getting close to 20 pounds now. I was close. She was 18 lbs 6 oz and she was 26 1/2 inches long! I was

I will get the camera out later and do so more blogging. I just haven't been in the mood.

He is so brave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say one more time how glad I am that someone else in the family is growing giants along with us?! Thank you! I looked in Em's growth record book and at her 4 mo. checkup she was 14 lbs 13 oz and was 25" long.

Victoria said...

Jackson is growing up to be such an brave young man! Tell him Grandma Banana said "Good Job".
Hope you enjoyed Red Robin tonite.

Jessie said...

More shots?! I wish Sophia was done already! Its so hard to watch!
John got me into Red Robin, mmmm the fries....hehe