Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home again, Home again

Last month I went home for a couple of days for my mom birthday. The timing worked out so that my best friend was up from Utah at the same time! I was so excited. We took the kids on Friday to the Family Fun Center to play in the tubes for bit and then went out to dinner/dessert with no kids, thanks mom, with Sonnet and Kristyn. I had such a nice time, miss you guys tons!
This is Sonnet's daughter Averie, she almost exactly a year older then Jackson. They have so much fun together. This is the only pic I got of their time together.

Then I cooked my mom an early birthday dinner of her choice and we had my aunt Chris and uncle Roy that night! They are so fun. She made these really fun desserts for the kids, gummy sushi. Then Sat morning we got up and went to Brandon's brother James's wrestling match. That was so fun! The kids thought it was a bit loud but enjoyed watch James. They made signs and had pom poms to cheer for him.
This is my Aunt Chris. She was totally loving Lorelei!
This is the gummy sushi
My mom and Abagayle trying them. Not the best picture of Abagayle.
James during the match. I know something is on the camera. I was not the best paparazzi this weekend. Here he is with his two best fans. A little tired right after the match.

Then on our way out of town that Sat night we stopped at my dad house and had dinner there. It was really good to see then and Scott and Lori and their kids. My kids had such a good time playing with the cousins/aunts and uncles. They keep asking when we can go back there are play. Thanks for leftovers dad for Brandon he really enjoyed them, that night.
(I didn't get any pics, dangit)
On the road home to Portland, surprisingly everyone slept! Hooray! So we were home by 10pm to wait for dad to get home from inventory at Costco.

No comments: