Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My cute kids!

I always thought it was a bit weird when people matched their kids clothes, I mean they are seperate people... However I have completely changed!!


Costco had girls dresses and Abagayle was at the very top of the sizes they carried and Lorelei was at the bottom so I thought we will give it a try and see if I/they like matching. Abagayle and Jackson cannot get over how cool it is that they have the same dresses. I LOVE it. They are so cute! Of course we got Jackson a new church outfit too. I think he has worn it each week since we got it :)


3 comments:

julie! said...

Cute dresses! I love matching siblings. I seriously think its so cute.
Hey, when do you guys come to Reno? I need to mark my calendar;)

Crystal said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi...I'm a friend of your Mom. She was my boss at one time. I experienced her joy of becoming a Grandma the first time with Jackson! Those are great pictures of the kids!

Tami Robertson