Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eight Months Already

I cannot believe she is 8 months now! It is going by so fast with her. She is everywhere, she learned how to conquers steps/stairs now. My kitchen is no longer safe from her. We found her up one of the stairs the other day, yikes! Our friends let us borrow a gate, thanks Bethany, so hopefully I remember to put it up :) She loves food and WATER! I think she would drink it all day if she could. She likes to spit lots and shake her no, she thinks it is soooo funny...me not so much. She says dada all the time, sometimes in babble and sometimes really for him. This kid goes crazy when dad gets home! She is such a daddy's girl. She like to try and play with Jackson and Abagayle, sometimes they don't mind :) She is about 22 pounds now, wearing 12 -18 month or 18 month clothes, what a tank. What else can we say we LOVE her, I think we will keep her.

No comments: