Thursday, May 21, 2009

Too Soon Abagayle

My dear sweet daughter, Abagayle, has been asking for about the last two months "When is my baby brother Andrew coming to live with us?" What the heck!!! We had told the kids with with the last pregnancy that the baby would be named Andrew if it was a boy and Lorelei if it was a girl. She now seems to think that the boy will be along any day. I thought she would lose interest after me telling her, several times, that it is going to be a while before we have another one, if at all. Not my dear sweet daughter, she just keeps on asking, about once a week.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Something you want to tell us? ;>))

Haley and Jon said...

If and when you have another one, hopefully it is a boy so you can name him Andrew, otherwise she might be asking that for a long time.

Goodman Family said...

Well if I remember correctly, the last time Jackson asked you for a baby, Lorelei came along...

Maybe they know something you dont!

Lisa C said...

lol....hmm, I remember a while back (before Lorelei) you saying something about wanting to have the next two close in age like with Jackson and Abagayle? lol, maybe not!