Monday, August 24, 2009

11 months!

It is really hard to believe that it was a year ago when I was huge and pregnant with her. Crazy! Time is really flying by, maybe because I have three now.
Our dear sweet Lorelei. She is really learning how to object to things she does not want or like :) She has 7 teeth now and I think two more are about to break through. I had her down to 2 or 3 bottles a day, I like to stop the bottle or nursing at 12 months. She is late teether for me, all she wants lately is bottles, she does not want to chew anything!
Here is her after a sad time. Still so cute

So happy to come and see me!
We have a full on walker now. She mostly walks everywhere. She crawls once and while but she prefers to walk. The Jackson and Abagayle get so excited when she walk to them. They love to hold her hand, if she lets them. She only likes to one hand not two, if at all.
Here is a video of her walking you have to tilt your head though. :)



We started to put a barrette in her hair now. She looks like a little girl now, not a baby :( I wish I would have had the sound on. It the end she is growling at the camera, she growls a lot, so cute!

2 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw her in church walking around! So cute, she's getting so big!

Lisa C said...

Is it just me or is she looking a little bit like Abagayle now? She really is looking more girly. So cute!