Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Conversation on Dying Easter Eggs

I had told Abagayle that later on that day she would dye Easter eggs with Dad. As we are walking through the grocery store...
Abagayle says " Mom how are we going to kill the Easter eggs to split them open"
Long pause while I try to think through what she said. Then laughing I say " We are not going to die the Easter eggs like kill them, we are going to dye them and change their color." A few moments later I explain that we only split open the plastic eggs to put the candy inside.

I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Die eggs or Dye Eggs....which are you doing this weekend.

2 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Love it! That is so funny! It is amazing how many words we have that have two completely different meanings.

I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Crystal said...

That is so cute. The things kids say and think