Tuesday, March 23, 2010

18 Months Lorelei

On Sunday Lorelei turned 18months old. I have her check up later next month but I think she is about 31 or 33 pounds. She is a tank! This passed 18 months have gone by so quickly, it is hard to think back to then. She was scheduled to come out on Mon the 22nd. However in true Lorelei fashion she did it on her own time and way. She came on the 21st with an emergency C section, since I was in labor. She was so tiny and sweet.
She has such a personality, she stands up for what she wants when she wants it. My mother in law reminds me that one day I will appreciate that trait. Let's hope Lorelei and I make it to that day. She is so independent, which great most of the time. She is a such a daddy's girl. Rarely do the words mom or mama come out of her mouth. I think it is really cute. I need to remember to cherish the sweet times with her. I found her in her room the other playing with babies. She had them in the highchair and stroller and was feeding them with her kitchen food, so sweet! I am so grateful she came to our family. Her older brother and sister adore her.
Happy 18 months Lorelei!









2 comments:

Parker and Carly said...

LOVE all the posts! Keep 'em coming!

L&M said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! we sure miss you!