Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So long NW

These are some pics from last two weeks in the NW, including a trip home. They are in random order.

Her first full ponytail :)
Bookclub, don't get me started or I will cry! I miss it so much.
This is what Lorelei misses the most. She loves to sit in the drawer. Naughty baby:)
Brandon Aunt Clara and Uncle Terry. So sweet!
So tired after a day of playing at grandma bananas
Abagayle and Cora playing. Abagayle is such a multi-tasker. Eating and talking on the phone.
This is the first one of our kids that really likes grandpa as a baby.
Who doesn't love uncle James, we sure do.
I had a chance to go out to the cheesecake factory with two a great friend, Jennifer and Kristyn. We had a fun time catching up.
Brandon so happy on the drive.


While were home we got to spend the day with our friends Ryan and Jilene, we had such a fun day playing and going to the children's museum. We also got to go to my dad's for a bit and visit. I miss the NW and the family and friends we have there. I am ready to get started with the next phase in our life:)

No comments: