Sunday, March 7, 2010

Graduation

Back in December Brandon graduated from Chiropractic school. Helloooooo Dr Perkes!

Our friends Joe and Katie flew all the way up to spend the weekend celebrating us. It meant so much to both of us to share that with them.

Tim, Corinna and John made the long drive down from Bellingham to celebrate this day with Brandon. I know it meant a lot to Brandon to have is his family there.
Brandon's Mom and Dad. Thank you for your support through 8 years of school.
Brandon's two youngest brothers. He has one brother in the military right now and a brother and sister on mission. It was sad they were not able to be there with us. We are going to photoshop a picture with everyone in it.

TROUBLE. This was three of four that stuck together thoughout school. They "studied" together and have some great memories I am sure. We will miss you Eric and Ryan.
Dr Perkes and Dr Bowers. The kids and I were treated by Dr Bowers for the last three quarters of school. He and his family are so kind.
My mom. I don't know how to thank he enough for helping us whenever and however she could. You are amazing I know we, especially me could not have done it without you.
Brandon received from very generous gifts for graduation. He purchased perfection made by Glock. :) He was so happy, like a kid at Christmas.
Thank you to everyone who supported us in this long journey. We really appreciate it from the bottom of our heart
The kids stayed home from graduation. Here are some pictures from before:)
I know it is blurry but it was the best we had.

So handsome, my men!

No comments: