Wednesday, March 10, 2010

St.George

I typed the intro then loaded pics, so you get intro at the end:)
It is so nice to have a neighborhood to take walks in.
Abagayle loves to play mom and push Lorelei.
Jackson got this razor from Joe and Katie like 3years ago. He usually just road it in the backyard. He had such a blast going around the block.
This is literally the view from our front door. It is not the NW but it is beautiful!
Taking a swim in the tub:)
I am not sure if our kids love us or Joe and Katie more. I think it is a toss up:)
Lorelei and John playing. Tim and Corinna are in Orem now. They came down for a couple days to play. Lorelei and john are 5 days apart. So fun to watch them play.
"Your Powers Are Weak old Man"
She gets them on then "let's" you eat them off.
For those who don't know we moved to Utah. We are about two hours north of Vegas for those whose don't know where St George is. It was hard choice for us to make we had always planned on Seattle. We came down to interview here and both knew this is where we needed to raise our kids. Since we were scared or nervous or whatever we were still choosing between Seattle and here. Here are some pics from our new place. We are very blessed to be able to rent here.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I will definitely miss Abagayle and Jackson in our primary class, although we only had them a few short months! They were our favorites! Your neighborhood looks soo nice...I am a bit jealous....

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Do you guys know the Salters? They live there, and I can't remember if you came after they left or not. I LOVE St. George! I am super jealous, Chad says no way no how are we ever moving there because it's so hot...what a stinker! Have fun with your new life! :)

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your update pop-up on my blog. I'm a little jealous you are in Utah--as opposed to the other side of the country where we will be. If we head to Utah in the future we will for sure come visit. Isn't it so exciting to be in a home instead of an apartment? I'm so looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you guys made it safely. We miss you guys but its good to see that the kids have a place to run and play and be kids. P.s I love St. George.

Crystal said...

Ok that's weird. The above Penny comment was actually from Crystal ( me) I was logged on the computer under the Visitng teaching ID apparently. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victoria said...

I am so happy for you guys! Really excited that you are settled. Hopefully I'll see you in the next week or so...Ciao'

julie! said...

Beautiful view! Now we can visit you when we visit my brother! Which reminds me, if you need a good dentist, go see Doc Cope in Enterprise. He's pretty much the best.
Great house! So glad you are settled and loving it!