Monday, March 22, 2010

Pioneer Park

We went to a super awesome park on Sunday. We spent two hours hiking and walking around. So much fun! The kids loved it! I was scared a few times, cause we were so high up:) Enjoy the ton of pics.

This was one of the high spots. No fear in my kids running up and down it.
My little spider monkey, she loved climbing the walls.
Oh no! Don't fall Brett!
There was tons of little caves.
This was the really high bridge, I stayed down. The kids were a little scared but had fun once they were up there.
Chillin'
Hi Mom!
Don't get eaten by the basilisk!!
She spent about % of her time in here.

As soon as we got there they took off, no fear.

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Looks like a fun place! Your kids are looking so grown-up! It is fun to check your blog out, I always love your updates

Jessie said...

That says Saint George all over it!! We drove past the red rocks on our way to vegas, so pretty!