Tuesday, September 9, 2008

8 years and lovin it!

Monday was our 8 year anniversary! Sometimes it seeems like 8 years has flown by. Brandon had work and school on Monday. He was sweet and brought home a cheesecake for us to have that night. He is truely amazing in all that he does for us. I cannot image my life with anyone else or on any other path. Eight years, six moves, almost three kids and two degrees later; I wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to see what the next years hold for us.

I don't have any pictures to post of our wedding. I do have a huge wedding album but we don't have a scanner and of course I do not have any digital pictures. So you just have to image a beautiful wedding with black, white and red and candles and lights everywhere, and some good food with a huge cake :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary, you crazy kids!

Crystal said...

Happy anniversary! I saw the bird cage in the garbage can yesterday and I started giggling. Don't tell Jackson!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I had a very easy time imagining with all the imagery you have provided! Haha. Congrats on 8 years. I just think that married life is the best, it always helps when you are married to the perfect man!