Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Song

So my son has said now for about 6 months that he is going to be a rock and roll star when he grows up. He no longer cares for my choice of country music, which is a joy to his father :) Jackson would prefer some classic rock station, which I too enjoy occasionally. However he heard the international harvester song the other day and told me that this could be rock n roll too. So for Jackson we have updated our blog playlist. Abagayle really likes the second song, she sings the "oooh oooh oooh" part with the music.
Hope you enjoy our songs as much as the kids do.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

All caught up finally!
Sorry :) about the birds I too would be about as upset as you.
Good luck on Monday-can't wait to find out what "kind" it is!

Joel and Kristie said...

I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you right now and I pray that everything went smoothly with your c section, I can't wait to see all the baby stats and if you are adding another member to the blue team or the pink team. I can't wait to find out the baby's name!! CONGRATS on your big day!!!