Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat... All Day!

We had a long Halloween day. The got dressed up and went to preschool for trick or treating. They were barbie mariposa and a SWAT policeman.

Later Brandon got dressed up with the kids to head over to the school Halloween party. In case you couldn't tell they were Darth Vader (with his voice changer mask), Jedi and princess Leah. Lorelei was a Dalmatian. There is no picture of her because when we went to take the picture once we were home, we had the a diaper disaster that required a bath.They were waiting on the stage for the costume contest. Jackson was ready to trick or treating. After the party we went trick or treating with the goodmans and grandma banana. I totally did not take any pictures at night, I am a horrible mom I know ;) The kids were asking to go home after about 30 min of trick or treating. Once they were home though they HAD to go trick or tricking at Devin house. Jackson said he needed to show Devin his costume and Devin has delicious candy corn :)
They had been asking to go there all day, I told them they had to wait for dark.

They ended the day by watching Hefalump Halloween with grandma, who was in town just for the night funtimes.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I bet she was the sweetest little dalmatian :) And I totally understand those fiaper disasters! lol

Crystal said...

I am glad I still had candy corns cause that's not what we passed out.