Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter

We actually hung out at home this year which was really nice. Jackson and Abagayle woke up to a new church tie for Jackson and a beaded CTR bracelet for Abagayle. The got to sing a song in the sacrament program. Although I think my two just stood there and smiled :) Then we came home had dinner, easter egg hunt, easter egg dying and easter baskets. Fun times. I also got them indiv. cake to have for desseret. I kept the toppers to recreate the cake later. Here are some fun pics from the day :)





2 comments:

Crystal said...

ok too many comments. First of all too many that Brandon put her in the sink while he worked. It's very clever just nothing a mom would think to do. Guys crack me up. Second expalin the cinderella and SPider man cakes. Does the Easter bunny make cakes for the kids?

Perkes Family said...

No I just thought the cakes would be a fun desseret for the kids to have. Something different