Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Movin Around

So Lorelei is pretty darn close to crawling around. She does backwards like crazy all over the living room, then screams when she backs herself into a corner :) She is now moving forward, slowly but surely, look out.
Another bonus, I went into their bedroom to get her out of her crib the other day and she had pulled herself up on the crib rail. Mind you the crib is still on the top setting, dangerous. So Brandon gets to lower the crib this weekend. :0 ) She has been grabbing anything and trying to pull herself up, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much.

We had a great day today weather wise, so we went swimming in the pool, for the first time this season. The kids had a blast, Lorelei watched from the grass. Most of the neighborhood kids were out playing too, fun! I didn't get any pics, I will have to see if my neighbor got some and post them later. I will post some random pics later too.
Right now I am off to pick up my baby :)

1 comment:

julie! said...

holy smokes Heather- I can't believe how big Lorelei is getting! She seriously looks like a little girl and not a little baby anymore! Such a cutie!