Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pinning Ceremony

Brandon is officially in the OPC this quarter. He is an intern and treating the general public. I am so proud of him. In our rush I forgot our camera, dang it! It was nice ceremony. Brandon attending DC pinned him, Dr Schram. This is the doctor that Brandon really wanted, we prayed quite a bit for it and are so thankful for getting him. What a blessing to us. The class representative speaker was hilarious. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. It was really nice to watch all of the students get recognized and to see all their families there supporting them.

Penny was super sweet and took a couple pics of Brandon for me. He had another classmates husband takes some pics too, when I get those I will add them.

4 comments:

Jason Young said...

Wow!!! Congrats to all of you! Brandon looks good all cleaned up :)

Mandy

Goodman Family said...

Yea congrats! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Way to go!

Brandon and Bethany said...

oooh soo sweet!

Corinna said...

He looks like a doctor in those pictures. I am very happy for you guys and that he got the DC he wanted.