Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jackson's Big Annoucement

Sunday after we finished teaching our class and joined the rest of primary I had about three or four women come up and congradulate me on my pregnancy. LET ME SAY I AM NOT PREGNANT!! However my son wishes otherwise. For weeks he has been asking if there can be a baby in my tummy. He would like it to be a brother not a sister like Abagayle, which is hilarious to me. When I tell him no, he proceeds to ask if tommorow there can be a baby in my tummy. Apparently he announced quite loudly to the entire primary room that his mommy had a baby in her tummy! After I set the record straight, I pulled Jackson aside to tell him AGAIN that I do not have a baby in my tummy, he told me "but I really want a brother" Sorry dude not happening anytime soon, despite your annoucements to the ward.

7 comments:

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

opps, too many typos, let try again,

First of all, yay! im so excited you started a blog! (im a blog-a-holic) maybe you can tell since im also the first one to make a comment on yours, lol Anyways, that is a pretty funny story! that Jackson, what a cutie!

Goodman Family said...

Too funny! But mom if I tell everyone and ask please...

Yea I am excited you started a blog. About freakin time!

The Woolner Family said...

But he loves babies so much. He'll feed it and rock and you wouldn't have to do anything . . . I promise.

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!

The Chambers Family said...

That is great! I loved it. I am glad you started a blog! yea!

Tiffany said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is HYSTERICAL! Yeah for a BLOG!