Friday, December 28, 2007

I have been TAGGED

A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B.Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Dating my future husband
2. Senior in High School - Go Royals ! ;)
3. Working at KFC
4. Dreading winter break being over
5. Planning my senior trip to Hawaii

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Clean up the kids room
2. Finish the laundry
3. Clean the van out (whenever it stops raining)
4. Play Disney Scene It with the kids
5. Breathe

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. A Cold Granny Smith Apple
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3. Crystal Light Fruit Punch
4. Sour Cream and Onion Pringles ( full fat or fat free :)
5. Toast with Strawberry Jam

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Take my kids to DisneyWorld for two weeks
2. Build our dream house
3. Pay off our student loans
4. Fund the Elizabeth House for a year
5. Take care of my family

5 Places I've lived
1. Renton, WA
2. Kent , WA
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Bellingham, WA
5. Portland, OR

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Babysitter
2. KFC
3. Valley Medical Center- Bussiness Office
4. PASC
5. Toys R Us

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About ME
1. I love board games, new fav. is Scene it.
2. I sing along in the car, while using my thumb as a microphone
3. I am a little type A
4. I cannot stand it when people scratch their jeans, yuck!
5. I want to go to Culinary School, pastry chef preferably.

So now I'm supposed to tag five people...
Mandy, MaryKay, Tiffany, Jessica O., Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing! I cried when I read the 5 things to do when you are a billionaire. I would love to see you and your family in Disneyworld for a two weeks. I had such a great time with you guys there!
Someday, maybe today, I'll take time to start a blog. thanks so much for keeping it updated. Nice Freezer!
Love,
Mom