Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What a day!!



So I tried today to take some pictures of the kids in front of the tree for the Christmas cards, I know they are late. I thought it would be cute this year if they were in pj's. My children had other ideas. I could not get the older to keep his hands down and look at the camera. My daughter was her usually I will do it my way or no way self. She refused to look at the camera when I threatened to throw away her gingerbread house stuff I finially got a couple pictures out of them. Why is it they are happy to pose any other time, but when I really want it they refuse! I love them to death and today the death almost came :) I have never had my anger level rise in a matter of seconds to that degree before. I had to step outside. Christmas is a happy time and you will smile ;) Right? Here are some shots that did not end up on the card.




This was the runner up:




This would have been great if he would look at the camera:



Good thing I love them lots and they are so darn cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...so cute! I miss the footie sleeper days :(.

Goodman Family said...

Good thing they are too cute!