Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WOW it is Santa Clause!!!

Last Saturday night we took the kids to Clackamas mall to play on the toys for bit, to get tuckered out. As we were leaving the mall we walked by the Santa set up. I hear Jackson yell "It is Santa Mom!" he was so excited. Let me say a little background here: Now we have deceided not to have presents under the tree from Santa. (It has been a seven year "disagreement" about if we should do Santa or not) However I guess TV, preschool, friends and grandma have got the idea in his head. He was so excited to see Santa Clause, he wanted to go over and see him and tell him all about the ship and the helicopter he wants for Christmas. We did not have time to do it that night. I did agree to take him back another time to sit on Santa's lap. This is the first year they have been interested in Santa, I am so excited!!

No comments: