Thursday, March 13, 2008

10 Years ago

I was tagged here we go....
10 years ago...I was 17 years old. My senior year of high school, dating Brandon, working at KFC and hangin out with friends

5 Places I've visited... Florida, Hawaii, Arizona, Paris and Mardrid.

I enjoy... Camping, we have an annual campout with Brandon family and my mom every year. We have so much fun. Family time, anywhere. Bake huge meals, not the cleaning though, I love board games, bring it on if you can :)

3 bad habits... Sometimes I have potty mouth, it is much better then 10 years ago, over analizing everything, worring what others think.

5 things you may not know about me: I want to go to culinary school when all of our kids are in school, I played 1st base pretty much from 2nd grade till 11th grade (slowpitch till 7th grade then fastpitch), I never wanted kids until we were married (now that I have them I couldn't image anyother way), I was raised by a single mom most of my life (she did the most amazing job ever), Brandon and I have been together for 12 years this May (dating 4 1/2 years married 7 1/2 years)

Jobs I've had... in order of oldest to the most current: KFC - 3 years; Valley Medical Center, billing and refunds - 1 years; PASC - hospital billing company, lead of a customer service dept for 5 hospitals in CA, AZ, OR, WA; Editor for online outsource company, I am takign a break until the morning sickness passes; Being a mother and wife, no sick days here.

I tag my mom, sonnet, lori, amber, mandy and lisa (if you all have time)

No comments: