Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trouble with words

Jackson has rarely had trouble pronouncing things, even when he was little. While Abagayle on the other had changes all "F"s to "B"s. However he is having the hardest time saying binoculars. I have know idea why but it is hilarious. He says bannanacopters. So last night while making pizza I said it very slow and pronouced everything for him. Bi-noc-u-lars, slowly. He repeater ba-na-na-cop-ters loud and slowly to me. Then said "see I can bananacopters just like you" I almost fell of my chair I was laughing so hard. Brandon had tears in his eyes from laughing.
Apparently during his prayer at night he said "please let Jesus come to church and I can see him with my bananacopters". Brandon said he started laughing right in the middle of his prayer, Jackson promptly told him "we have to be quiet during prayers dad, till I say Amen"
My son cracks me up.
Sidenote-he always asks if Jesus can come to church with us, so that was nothing new. But seeing him with his bananacopters was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Bananacopters would make a great scrapbook layout/story. Isn't it great when they bust us for doing the very things that we're trying to teach them?

Crystal said...

I love the innocence of little kids. I think this how are savior would want us to feel about him. Pray that we can see him with our bannacopters.This entry can of made me tear up a little. How neat.

The Woolner Family said...

I wish we could all see Jesus with bananacopters.