Thursday, March 6, 2008

My cell minutes are on the rise

My son has become quite the talker lately. My husband family called for some reason and of course Jackson asked to talk to everyone. I couldn't find him anywhere, then this is what I saw.


When I told him to finish up the call, he respnded "Would you be quiet, I am on the phone, jeez" Then I hear him tell his aunt, "That was my crazy mom, she was just bugging me" I couldn't help but laugh.
I hadn't quite noticed how long it had been until the call ended. 50 min. Mind you I was on for a min or so to answer a question. Jessica, I think spent most of the time on with him. He loves them so much.
He gets it from both us, while we were dating we would talk on the phone till 1 or 2 in the morning sometimes. The teenage years should be fun :)

1 comment:

Jason Young said...

I can't believe Jackson! How cute!! I love all your updates. It sure does make me miss you guys though!! Sometimes I really really miss Tuxedo Park and all our fun nightly visits.