Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pregnancy Update

So I am feeling a little better. I get sick a few times a day, which is much better then 3 weeks ago. I have lost 7 pounds :) I have to find some silver lining in all of the sickness, right. The kids keep asking when the baby is going to come out. I don't think they realize just how LONG it is going to be. They moved my due date up a few days to 9-22 which normally I would be thrilled about. This time however I am not. Since I have c sections they like to do it a week early, so you don't go into labor. With it being on the 25th, I think it might have been okay do it the Friday of finals week or the following Monday the 22nd :) So who knows how it will work out now, we can only wait and see.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

im glad you're feeling better! 9-22 is a good due date, i loved having a fall baby!