Thursday, March 6, 2008

My mini shower

My mother came down a couple of weeks ago with my cousins, emily and amanda. They were a huge help with tons of cleaning that they did. Also I got to rest up some, which was so nice. My mom and I went to JoAnn Fabric to get material for the quilt I am making Jackson. When we got home there were wrapped presents on the table and cheesecake. They three me a mini baby shower. I guess they had gone shopping early when they were all out. It was so sweet. My mom is amazing. She said she wanted to remind of the good things that come out of the pregnancy. As if that wasn't enough. They also decorated my upstairs bathroom with some beautiful pictures, candles and a new rug. They wanted me to have a nice place to get sick :) I am so grateful to my mom for the wonderful things she does for me and for my cousins who are so thoughtful. They spent their own money to buy the baby pj's, that were so cute by the way. It was a fantastic weekend. ( a few weekends ago, I am behind :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is awesome!