Monday, October 20, 2008

4 Weeks Old, YIKES!

WOW, I cannot believe that Sunday Lorelei was 4 weeks old. Yikes! She is getting so big now. I can get her to smile really big back at me, that is when she is in a good mood. She is a really good baby most of the time. I have been blessed with calm and for the most part happy babies. I can't believe how big Jackson and Abagayle are now, especially when I hold them after Lorelei. The other day I ordered some clothes for the kids online. When I got them the pants were Abagayles size, a girls size 5, however they looked huge. However today when I put them on her they fit perfect. I was floored! She still seems like my baby. Jackson is becoming so articulate and mature, for a 4 year old. He is such a big help and I swear he grows each day :) I am so lucky to have such a great family.

Sorry if this got a little much for some people. I just want my kids to look back on this someday I know how much I have enjoyed watching them grow up, even if I don't act like it sometimes. :)


Here is Lorelei on Sunday, 4 weeks

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

4 weeks already! I can't believe Abagayle is in a size 5! Bekah's size 5 fall off her still! And-I don't think it's ever too much to say how much you love and appreciate your kids!

Haley and Jon said...

Your little girls is so precious! I am sorry you didn't know when my shower was. I had you on the list of people to give an invitation to. I feel bad!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much she's changed just in these few weeks! And as far as Jackson & Abagayle's sizes go...it's only going to get worse. Daniel is 5'6" (and only 11!) and Emily now wears a size 6 women's shoes :O.