Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Checking In

We have been doing well. I am adjusting to having three kids. :) It took me 2 1/2 hrs to get ready and leave the house on Monday, lucky I planned on that much time so I wasn't late to my appt. It is definately an adjustment but we are getting there. Jackson and Abagayle are doing well. They are still a huge help with Lorelei and seemed to have matured (sometimes) to me. :) Tommorow we start to potty train Abagayle, fingers crossed that it goes great. I am healing good, a little more sore then with the other kids, but nothing major. Dad is back to school and has already been back work for a bit. Bussiness as usually at the Perkes house, just with an extra member of house now :) Thank you for all the well wishes, emails and comments I appricate them all.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think adding #3 makes a HUGE difference! Sounds like you are doing great though! Love ya!