Thursday, October 16, 2008

We got mail

Yesterday there was a knock at the door and there was a huge box being delivered. The box was from our friends in Utah. When I open the box there is a guitar in the box for Jackson and Dr Barbie with babies for Abagayle. They were so excited. Witht he baby getting packages in the mail quite a bit (thank you everyone) they were feeling a little left out. When we opened his guitar box there was a strap for it. That was his favorite part it was "like a real rock and roller". Our friend said he had read the post about Jackosn loving rock and roll and when he saw the guitar he had to get it for him. He is such a happy boy. Abagayle has been playing with "her babies, not mine" pretty much constantly. I took a couple videos of them. We love you uncle joe and aunt katie.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Jackson rocking out. And to Queen!? Very cool.

We also love Uncle Joe & Aunt Katie at our house. They are very good at insuring their "favorite aunt & uncle" status. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jackson is my guitar hero! I feel like such a schmucky aunt now for having sent a package with nothing in it for them.

julie! said...

Jackson is a serious rock n roller! I am way impressed. Heather, your pictures are so beautiful!!! o my gosh, my favorite is the one of you and Lorelei! You look gorgeous!