Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All About My Man ....

I have been tagged. I would love to hear all my friends answers to this and I can't just pick four. So, if you are reading this, "Tag your it!" Yes, I mean you.

What is his name? Brandon Edward Perkes

How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years

How long did you date? 4 1/2 years, we did break up for a week, yikes, during the first year. It has been pure bliss since ;)

How old is he? He will be 29, on the 17th

Who eats more? Brandon for sure, see next question as to why

Who is taller? Brandon is 6’4. I am a mighty 5'4

Who sings better? Brandon doesn't really sing at all. So I guess me, I do rock the radio sing along in the car. He loves it ;)

Who is smarter? Brandon by far, hello he is going to be a chiropractor

Whose temper is worse? Mine by far.

Who does the laundry? Brandon washes and dries, I fold and put away. Teamwork

Who does the dishes? Usually it is me. Brandon grew up doing dishes for 9 by hand, twice a week, so needless to say he is not a fan of dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brandon, I do not know why.

Who pays the bills? I do, he is a busy man with school and work

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but I have made it clear from the get-go that I will not be doing that EVER.

Who cooks dinner? I do since he does not get home until 1015 or so, even when he is home I cook. I usually enjoy it. Especially Thanksgiving

Who drives when you are together? Usually Brandon, unless he has know idea where to go, and I happen to. He hates how I drive, apparentlly it is crazy :)

Who is more stubborn? That is definately a toss up, I think he is and he thinks I am. So who knows, all I know is the kids got it from both of us

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me for sure, in Brandon's words he is never wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? About that same

Who proposed? Brandon, at Christmas

Who has more friends? I do not know.

Who has more siblings? Brandon for sure, 5 brothers and 1 sister all living together, yikes

Who wears the pants? Depends on the issue, I think if asked our friends they would be split down the middle. Which is good.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

thanks for sharing!! i enjoyed reading this! :)

Tiffany said...

Fun! I want to do this-very different than the typical Tag your it kind of thing-and right in time for Valentines Day too!