Saturday, February 16, 2008

Number 3

I am sure some are wondering why I have been a bit of a hobbit lately. I know you were. Well that is because for the past two weeks I have throwing up whatever I eat. We are pregnant with number 3. I am due 9/25/08, since I have csections it will be a bit earlier then that probably the first day of break on the 22nd.

When we came to school we said we would not have another kid until we are done, partly because I get so sick for 7 - 9 months :). However after listening to Sis Beck talk in the last general conference, we heard the message loud and clear. We got that we should not always wait until we think it will be easier to have another child. We have children waiting for us. I have reread the talk since and it still hits me like a ton of bricks.
This was truely meant to be at this time. We started "trying", more like not preventing, in April. Heavenly Father knows what is best for us. We will have the baby right at the start of a break and the next two quarter will be during the split. I have never felt a message stronger in my life, neither has Brandon.

We won't be finding out what sex the baby is. We did this with the other two kids and Brandon really loves it. It is a little stressful for me, especially since this summer I got rid of all our baby stuff expect a crib, but I have to admit it is truely surprising to hear them tell me what sex the baby is and then get to hold them right away. The kids are so exicted!!

Sorry if I am not the social butterfly lately, but now you know why. Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Congratulations! There's nothing like a new little spirit to hold and love. I know you'll be an awesome mom of 3.

The Chambers Family said...

Congrats! I hope you are not too sick, that is not fun!

Jessie said...

I was starting to wonder why you becoming hobitt-ish, haha! jk, i was totally a hobbit during my pregnancy, i was really sick, so i totally understand! but that is so awesome for you guys! congrats :)
the split will work out so good then! and how exciting not finding out! cool

Jess

Joel and Kristie said...

Congratulations!! That is soooo EXCITING, well I guess we won't be seeing you during Spring Break now, Darn IT!!!

Goodman Family said...

So my suspicions have been right. I am so excited for you guys! If you need anything...PLEASE let me know!!! I would love to help. Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys are awesome parents Ü.

L&M said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad you got it on the break and on the split! What good timimg!

julie! said...

Nick thinks its a girl but I think its gonna be a boy. Sheesh Heather, I admire your ability to wait. I can't handle suspense. Congrats you guys!

Breeza said...

Congratulations!! How exciting :)

The Johnston's said...

What the! CONGRATS!! I love that talk too. I believe it was last sunday or two sundays ago they had special broadcast too about families and how important it is to have children...it's a theme I tell ya! Good for you guys! I can't wait to see/hear what you have. Take it easy!

Victoria said...

Can't wait to see the next grandbaby!
Love, Nana (not grandma Banana!:>))