Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our Weekend

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blogging, work has been crazy busy. We had a really fun weekend. We had planned on heading up to Kent for the regional womens conf. on sat then having Brandon family birthday dinner on sat night. The womens conf was canceled due to the funeral of Gordon B Hinkley. We deceided to still head home and be with our family.

On Sat. morning we went to stake center to watch the services for Gordan B Hinkley. They were beautiful, sad and happy all at the same time.

Later that afternoon the girls (myselft, my mom - Victoria, Brandon mom - Karen, his sister - Jessica, and Tim's (brandon's brother) wife - Corrina) all went to have lunch at Pannera Bread in Tukwila. The food was fabulous, even after my complaining. I picked the place, however I am not an adventerous eater. So things were different, I did find something I really like, a chicken panini.

After that we all went to see 27 dresses. It was so fun. It was nice to go and see a chick flick. I thought it was really cute, probably one I will buy to watch over and over while I clean or fold clothes.

Then it was off to meet up with all the boys and Abagayle, and Derrick, Angel and Cora at Brandon parents house for his birthday dinner; taco salad, spanish rice, and chips and salsa. We a great dinner with everyone. Brandon's mom made his favorite desseret, german chocolate cake with her homemade frosting.

It was really great to visit with everyone. We headed home on Sun. and got home around 3 or so. Thanks to Emali and Lance for teaching our class.

I don't have any pictures as I left the camera at my mom's the whole day, dang it.

Brandon birthday is on the 17th of the month, we celebrated early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just had a Panera open in our town, so I'm glad to hear you gave it a good review.

Joel and Kristie said...

Jayli saw me click on your page and she said, hey it's Jackson and Abi! I can't believe that she still remembers them, she doesn't even remember the kids she played with at church last week! She was excited to see their pix! Where are you working? Are you still living at Tuxedo Park? Are you guys still planning on a visit this Spring? I hope soooo!