Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Potty Training Update

So we did not have a good first run at the potty training. It was horrible to be quite honest. We are going to start again on break. That way dad will be home all day until work time, to help with the beast. lol. We had planned on being in St George for spring break but stupid Costco wouldn't give us the time off, I am not bitter or anything. I do love Costco and they have been great to our family during these fabulous student years. So until break the end of March we are doing the diaper thing. yeah, can you feel my joy?

1 comment:

The Johnston's said...

I feel your pain! I've tried and stopped with Xander a few times while living with the in-laws. He WILL be trained before this baby arrives...I will never change 3 diapers again! I'll really get into it as soon as we move into our new place, in a week or so. Good luck to you!