Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Potty Training Today

We are starting to potty train Abagayle today. Wish me luck. We have Dora and Little Mermaid underware that she very excited about. I bought them about 6 months ago when I potty trained Jackson, hoping to do both at once, well the underware are a little bit snug on her. :) We will have to do a Target run in a couple of days. We are stocked up for the day with cocoa, juice, kool aid (which we never have), and candy. Hopefully the candy thing will work, it didn't with Jackson, but Abagayle like every woman loves her chocolate. I will post tonight, hopefully and let you all know how it is going.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Abagayle! And hang in there, Mama Ü.

Jessie said...

little mermaid undies! how cool! good luck :)

Goodman Family said...

Good luck!!!! What kid doesn't want candy to go potty on the pee pee? Can I get some candy...

Victoria said...

sounds like she is really ready,,,enjoy,,,and save some chocolate for my visit down!
If you want as her if she wants the pizza guys house after a few accident free days!
Love....Grandma Banana