Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Fun

This morning when the kids got up Brandon had left cards and jelly beans for both of them on the table. They were so happy for the treat and especially the card. I read each of them their card that daddy had left and we all had a little bit of candy for breakfast.

A little while later I hear Jackson and peak my head around the corner, he has his arm around Abagayle, he is "reading" her card to her.
J: "Dear Mom and Dad and Abagayle and Jackson. To all of us. I love you very much, love daddy. See you on the flipside. See Abagayle I read it to you." (so proud).
The cards were both signed love dad, catch on the flipside. It is funny that, the flipside is the one thing he remembered.

We ventured out to the mall today so the kids could play on the toys and get rid of energy. As we walk Abagayle is telling everyone Happy Balentines Day. All I could was laugh. We went to Hallmark to get a couple cards and candy for dad. I took them to the cards with sound section (they are cool). They each picked one out for dad. Jackson was sure that dad would LOVE the Thomas the train card and Abagayle said he would like the disney princess card she picked out. So dad got a couple of cute cards that I am sure he will enjoy. I picked one too for dad. We dropped them off in his car so he would have a surprise between school and work.

I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy Balentines Day. LOL
That is so funny!