Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hacked

Apparently leaving the blog logged on the whole time is not a good idea. Ig you are not sure why, then you must have missed the two previous posts. Those were taken the day after thanksgiving. Where I had gone to bed at mindnight after cooking all day then gotten up at 4 am to start shopping. We got home at 5pm I was trying to stay awake until 8pm then go to bed, it did not work, I think I fell alseep around 6pm on the couch. Then was up about 8pm and stayed up again till midnight playing games, I will never learn. Thanks to my husband for the pictures and the posts.

6 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

What a punk! Oh I would make him pay for that!

Goodman Family said...

That is still pretty funny!

Crystal said...

Husbands....Ya can't live with em and ya can't shoot em!

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Payback my dear, think payback!

Anonymous said...

I've gotta hand it to you... you're a better sport than I would be LOL.

Brooke said...

That's pretty dang funny! I don't think Nathan would even know how to post on my blog. Phew!