Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day and Baking!

Yesterday we woke up to some snow or should I say the kids woke us up screaming that there was snow!! We had a fun morning taking it easy, since we got a call that church was canceled. we went out to play in the snow for a bit. It was so windy, which made it so cold, but the kids loved it. Prepare for pic overload :)
He was a dancing fool
My two sweet angels
This is our "sledding" nice huh.
Dad bit hard one time when he was pushing Jackson
The kids took turns pushing each other, then they tried to push dad.
Then they decided to push dad over, they were unsuccessful :(

When we came inside I deceided I was going to bake our Christmas treats for the neighborhood, some fudge and cranberry bread. Jackson needed to nap after his snow time, for all of our sanity :) Abagayle was down here helping. I had just loaded a pan with fudge and turned to put it in the fridge when I turned back around this is what I saw...

She had grabbed the spacula out and started to taste it, so it was funny, i let her finish. Only to find her trying to redip in the little bit left in the pan. That girl loves chocolate!!

No comments: