Sunday, December 14, 2008

Space Chimps

Jackson wanted to rent the movie Space Chimps. Brandon had said that he did not want them to see it until we did because it was rated PG. I had to relay this info to Jackson several times, every time he asked if we could rent it. He was asking way before it was even out.
Then I saw that it was rated G, so I told him that we could get it. We picked it up on Sat and watched it a couple of times. Then last night after everyone left he asked if we could turn it on for him again, I told him no in the morning.
He promptly turned to Brandon and said "
That's it dad your rules are finally over, we got space chimps!" He said it with such authority in his voice.
Brandon and I had tears in our eyes we were laughing so hard.
Apparently Brandon's reign of terror is over.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

OH MY! he certainly is not afraid to speak his mind....hee hee...can't wait to see you guys.