Monday, December 15, 2008

We will miss you!

I hoped and hoped that the snow would stay away until Sunday, so we could have our party. Thank goodness it did. We had such a great time. There are four families leaving us over the next couple of weeks. The party was a great time to say goodbye and have some laughs and of course some cake :)
We had a lot of people show up, which was really great. I didn't get to my camera during the party, so if anyone has some email them to me, thanks. I did get these kinda cool boards for everyone to sign on the border.

We will miss you Beitlers, Goodmans, McFarlanes and Rileys!!




1 comment:

julie! said...

thanks again Heather! You are so thoughtful and sweet.
I still need to post the pictures on my blog from the party.
o-ok, so, I haven't decided if I am cooking turkey for the Elders Christmas Eve. I will prob just be cooking a roast. So go ahead and get a bird for Christmas if you want. I think beef is whats for dinner at the Riley's.
I should have just sent you an email instead of this novella comment.